What you seek is also seeking you
When we face indecision, confusion, sorrow, pain, anxiety, anger – all that it is to be human – often our instinctive reaction is to turn away from the feelings; to try to escape from them or to brave them out, telling ourselves, “I’ll deal with this on my own”. We can become adept at escaping – through work, exercise, relationships, alcohol, substances, so many options – some more socially acceptable than others! The more we practice our chosen method of escape, the sense of brave independence hardens into isolation, where we shut down the parts of ourselves that feel love and joy, and disconnect from those around us.
As a qualified, experienced integrative psychotherapist and drama and movement therapist, my treatment plan and therapeutic approach are geared towards what the individual client needs – working in a relational way rather than blank-screen. I have a background in working with clients experiencing intense crisis, combining creative tools with a cognitive approach.
Practising since 2003, I work with groups, couples, and individuals of all ages, personalities and unique ways of being. My areas of specialism are:
- Autism Spectrum Condition
- Expat and ATCK issues
Individual therapy face to face or online £75 per 50 minute session
Where there is financial hardship, I may be able to offer you a lower cost slot.
Qualifications and Further Training:
- MA/ PGDip Drama and Movement Therapy, Royal Central School of Speech and Drama
- PGDip Counselling and Psychotherapy, Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education
- Solution Focussed Therapy
- Mentalization-Based Treatment
- Imago Relationship Therapy (training only, not certified)
- Certified Cyber Therapist, Online Therapy Institute
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision, The Awareness Centre
- Adaptive Therapy for Autistic Adults
I am registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
To enquire, email email@example.com or click below to schedule a free call.